Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Europe Bound!

I'm a little behind with my updates...I was a bear about town while travelling in Spain and France this summer! And I still don't type too fast...

Thought I'd share a few pics from the start of my trip...more to follow! Wish you were there, Goober!

A final Starbucks at the airport...can't wait for some good Euro coffee!


I'm leaving on a jet plane....


Free wine on international flights? Seriously?


My first big outing to Besalu, a charming medieval town in Spain. The view from the backpack isn't too shabby!


Lunch at "Curia Real." The waiter even gave me my own place setting!


The town square....the humans came back here for early morning market the next day. They kept going on about how good the chorizo, cheese, and olives were!

No comments:

Post a Comment